The Administration for Community Living (ACL) has reviewed and approved the State of Idaho’s FY2021-2023 State Plan for Independent Living (SPIL). In accordance with Title VII, Chapter 1, Section 704(a)(1) of the Rehabilitation Act, as amended, Idaho is eligible to received FY2021 financial assistance under this chapter.
The Idaho State Plan for Independent Living for: 2021-2023 State Plan for Independent Living
Other Planning and Reporting Documents:
- 2022 Program Project Report
- 2021 Program Project Report
- 2020 Program Project Report
- 2019 Program Project Report
- 2018 Program Project Report (704)